- Are you looking for advice about a medical complaint? Visit gpinfo.nl.
- Do you need healthcare right away? Contact your own general practitioner.
- Is your own general practitioner closed and can your question not wait until the next working day? Contact the emergency care centre.
In a life-threatening situation, call 112.
For emergency healthcare outside office hours, call: 085-7731100
In a life-threatening situation, call 112
Keep the following information ready:
- Your social security number (BSN in Dutch)
- Your health insurance card
- The name of your general practitioner
- The names of any medication you use
Before you visit the emergency care centre, you must first contact us to make an appointment. This ensures we can offer you the best possible care and protect your safety.
Emergency Care Centre Eemland
Maatweg 3, 3813 TZ Amersfoort
Monday to Friday: 17:00 – 08:00
Weekends and bank holidays: 24 hours